THIS ESCAPE HAS NOW EXPIRED
Join me for a Costa Rican beach retreat in the coastal town of Samara, Feb 13th – 19th 2024.
Samara and its 4km long beach offers the perfect atmosphere to relax and recentre. You will be staying in a beachside property in a quieter part 2km outside of town, overlooking the beach and the Chora Island with its white sands and coral waters.
The accommodation outdoor area and beach is suitable for body movement sessions, deep stretching and meditation. During our 6 night stay here we will take part in a variety of activities, including: beach bike rides, jungle hikes to secluded bays, daily sunrise workouts, and the optional extras of horse riding, kayaking and wildlife tours, all to be discussed when booking.
I will be preparing a HUGE brunch and evening meal daily, using the local, fresh produce, which we will enjoy from the comfort of the private accommodation. This is a 4 bedroom property, and my aim is to make this an exclusive retreat, so it’s only single occupancy unless couples book, I believe that having the privacy and luxury of your own space is so important in this experience, so this means numbers will be limited.
We will spend this time getting to know the local area, and the local daily sellers. Daily mid morning walks into Samara town to pick up some fresh coconuts, hoping to bump into the empanada man on the beach and buying fresh fruit smoothies before the 2km walk back.
This escape is a detoxification of the mind focusing on movement for wellness. Disconnection from daily stresses and pressure while re connecting with yourself and nature.
● 6 Days of training and support from myself.
● 6 nights single occupancy accommodation in a large house situated 2km along Samara beach.
● a LARGE brunch and evening dinner daily – Day 1 dinner on arrival, Day 7 breakfast before departure.
● Transportation services between destinations San José- Samara- Samara- San José
Additional costs paid by the CLIENT include:
● Travel costs (flights and taxi to meeting point if coming earlier than meeting time and date)
● Personal clothing, gear and equipment
● Personal Medical and Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance
● Any expense of personal nature (souvenirs, alcohol etc.)
● Tips (guides, porters, cooks)
● Accommodations pre/ post trip
Itinerary to follow on request. this escape will be designed with your best interests. There will be optional extras, and support on further bookings either side of this escape, if your stay is planned for longer.
● Kayak and snorkle trip to Chora Island, $50 pp
● Guided nature hike in local private nature reserve, $40 pp
I would advise using this escape as an introduction to your Costa Rican journey if you plan on staying longer than the escape itself.